Sunday, February 7, 2010

Candy Arrangements Wholesale I Am A Crafter, Where Can I Sell My Crafts???

I am a crafter, where can I sell my crafts??? - candy arrangements wholesale

I wonder if someone knows where I can sell my crafts. I prefer this with a business and not to the Internet. I make many different elements, such as a country or a primitive, flower arrangements, candy / bouqet lolipop, wood items, sewing. If there are no stores in Massachusetts in search of artisans and vendors could you please let me know? Thank you!

3 comments:

Rick S said...

You can cut the average person and are sold exclusively through craft fairs and flea markets. Do a Google search for everyone.

odaroloc... said...

I know many people travel between countries and sell their crafts fairs and flea markets. Try to travel, I bet it's fun and you get a lot of money into trouble. Can not prove If you are traveling around the United States, his own state.

Ariel said...

Well, you could create a kind of support. Or you could do something like a flea market. But you can invent a name for it. Something like a business that has a name. For here is a craft fair. This is where people sell their crafts here.

Post a Comment