Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Meniscus Repair How Long Is The Recovery Period After Arthroscopy Meniscus Repair?

How long is the recovery period after arthroscopy meniscus repair? - my meniscus repair

4-6 weeks. hanging out on the amount of cartilage, if not all the time faster healing. u should expect to feel better immediately after surgery, but the party is investing some burst. He could go immediately after my operation, but dr. I was on crutches, a little more, because he all mines and joint needs to rest more, because the pillow would have gone here in the vicinity may be removed.

2 comments:

Oh Yes! said...

Orthopedic surgery is very cheap India.There is a company that is very famous in India, orthopedic surgery for foreigners India.They precursors hot Healthcare.I organized read a lot about them in newspapers and patient histories.

I've also read that funding for the U.S. and Canada, patients such as obesity surgery is not covered by the photos insurance.They can put his international patients.You to their savings are incredible. Website.The As a doctor I personally believe that their children can easily leg before the operation in India as the quality of care available here are dealt with is simply the best in the world.The surgeons US / UK trained and facilities are 5 stars.

My cousin had ACL repair surgery and repair of the meniscus in India through the forerunners of health. It is more than satisfied with the results.She only paid 25% of the amount that was quoted in the U.S. and all praise for the company warning. Hope this helps

http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

booboo said...

4 WEEKS Relax and believe me, as much as possible and follow the surgeon's orders, and I've done twice, just a little advice

Post a Comment