Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Would Make My Bilirubin High What Could Be Wrong If A Newborn Doesn't Have A Bowel Movement On Her Own?

What could be wrong if a newborn doesn't have a bowel movement on her own? - what would make my bilirubin high

My sister had a baby girl 24th August, about 4 days now. In less than 2 days, she discovers that her bilirubin levels are high. They started him in therapy with phototherapy. Their levels drop. Said yesterday, the sisters they had to "stimulate chair. I assume that just because he would not make too often, cuz that hurt her back. They had it twice, not yesterday, as they do not by their own means go. We're a little worried. Has anyone had this problem with your newborn? "I hope that someone tell us what might be causing des The baby still in hospital, so we hope that the root of the problem to obtain, but in the meantime ... II just tried some potential problems that might be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment